Registration Information for 2014-2015
We are making plans for a great year at Rejoice School of Ballet. Mark your calendars for these important registration dates.
- June 25: Pre-Professional auditions from 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. at the Edgefield Studio.
- July 17: Mandatory meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Edgefield for all parents of Pre-Professional track dancers. Your dancer must attend this meeting with you.
- Aug 7: Registration for all dancers not enrolled in Pre-Professional track. Returning students will register between 3 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. New students will register between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Registration will take place at the Edgefield studio.
- Aug 18: Classes start this week. There will be a mandatory parent meeting at your child's first class. You will get your child's schedule at registration.
Some notes about registration:
1. If you are a returning family, you will be mailed a registration packet and options for your child's class assignment for next year. Please fill out the registration paper work and chose the best class of the options offered to you BEFORE arriving at Rejoice for registration. If you are a new family, you will get these papers at registration.
2. You MUST bring your child with you to registration. We will fit them for dance wear and shoes so they will have everything they need for their first class.
Registration fees are $25 for the first child and $12 for each additional child. This will include one pair of tights for your child.
You must also pay for the first month tuition when you register. Please bring your free/reduced lunch paperwork or a copy of your tax return if you qualify for the sliding-scale.
You must pay these fees to hold your dancer's spot in their class. Any dancer who has incomplete paperwork or unpaid fees will be put on the waiting list and are not guaranteed a spot in a class.
Support Rejoice School of Ballet at our Annual Fundraiser
License for the Arts
One of the main ways the arts are funded in Tennessee is through the specialty license plate program. A percentage of income that comes from specialty license plates is given to Tennessee Arts Commission and Metro Arts Commission, which is then distributed to Arts organizations that enhance our community. No matter what your interest there's a specialty plate in your size - sports - healthcare - arts and more. Click here to find a plate that fits AND SUPPORT THE ARTS TODAY
Clothes4Souls donates dancewear to Rejoice
Like us on facebook to keep up with the latest Rejoice news.